Values based on solidarity and responsibility
They satisfy four main objectives:
- Preserve and enhance the rural natural and architectural heritage;
- Promote a harmonious socio-economic and touristic development at the local level;
- Participate in the artistic creation and in the cultural diffusion;
- Being an important social partner via job creation.
Wishing to act durably in favor of the community, the association participates in a local and departmental socioeconomic dynamics. Through the organization of its events, it associates with its action associations and local actors. Wishing to participate in a solidarity economy, it makes its purchases with local suppliers and it requests first of all the local companies. It is committed, as possible, to promote training or professionalization in the various sectors of the live performance.
… and sustainable !
Le Petit Pays gives importance to the respect of the environment and the preservation of its natural heritage. Its environmental approach is based on the following principles:
- Reduce your carbon impact by choosing easy accessible sites, promoting walking and public transport;
- Select decorations, structures and supplies in an environmental logic: stands and reusable materials and equipments, dry toilets …
- Manage and value waste: compostable plates and cutlery, biodegradable packaging…
- Sensitize the employees, the volunteers and the public in the preservation of the natural heritage